Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Sketch Challenge Card


Here's my take on Jes's sketch challenge.

I used some Crystal Effects on the balloons, and think I might have gone a bit overboard on the sponging. :P




Stamps: Crazy For Cupcakes, On Your Birthday (both SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue (all SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip (all SU), the DSP is from a birthday pack.
Other: Watercolour pencils (SU), blender pen (SU), wide oval punch (SU), ticket corner punch (SU), Crystal Effects (SU), sponges (SU), brown ribbon

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for trying another sketch. I love the glossy balloons!

ps. I think the shading looks a bit much because it's a darker ink? I have issues getting it just right, so I think it's a learned skill ;)