Friday, November 7, 2008

I Love The Top Note Die!


So, I finally got my Top Note die yesterday that had been backordered. I love it! Here's a card I made last night, and I like it so much, I think I'm going to use it for my personal cards this year. Since the snowflakes were VersaMarked, I can do the same card with different backgrounds (I'm thinking Always Artichoke and Kiwi Kiss right now for other backgrounds).

I know yesterday I said I was going to be posting cards from my upcoming workshop for the next few days, but I didn't want to wait to post this one. I don't want to do it at the workshop though since I'm gonna use it myself :)
Oh ya, I used this die in my Cuttlebug since I don't have a Big Shot (shhh!). It worked great with just 2 B plates (don't use the white plate).


Stamps: Snow Swirled (SU)
Ink: Going Grey, Bravo Burgundy, VersaMark (all SU)
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla (both SU)
Other: Top Note die (SU), Silver Elastic Cord (SU)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ordered my Top Note die yesterday - I hope it doesn't take too long to get here!! Your card is great (as usual). And thanks for the CB tip - it's what I'll be using as well :D

Jodi said...

That is great to know that it fits in the Cuttlebug b/c I really did not want to buy the BigShot. =)