Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop - Card #1


Here's a card I came up with tonight for my Christmas card workshop. It's pretty simple, which is good, we need quick and easy cards to do.


I was going to tie the ribbon in front, but realized I had enough to wrap back around, so I did that instead.


I love the swirly thing from the Season of Joy set. I don't love my white ink however. It's some Versa ink, and doesn't seem to be all that "thick". I think I'll order the white Craft ink in my next SU order.




Stamps: Season of Joy (SU)
Ink: Always Artichoke (SU), white
Paper: Always Artichoke (SU), gold paper from Costco, white cardstock
Other: Gold ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks good!

I didn't take any pics of the punch party - too much going on! I'm a sucky workshop holder :P